Look closer to see more on your next dive. Look for symbioses, predator/prey and other relationships between aquatic plant and animal life.
Learn not just what fish and animals are, but how they interact with each other and the environment.
Course Tuition: $89
- Underwater Naturalist knowledge review & orientation session.
- 2 Underwater Naturalist ocean training dives.
- Does not include PADI certification fee.
- Does not include PADI Underwater Naturalist learning materials.
- Great discounts are available during training.
Learn about why some creatures behave the way they do and what their role is in the aquatic ecosystem. You put this information into practice during your two open water dives.
Call Today: 760-746-8980
What You Learn:
- The major aquatic life groupings, interactions and factual information that dispels negative myths.
- The role of aquatic plants, food chains and predator prey relationships
- Responsible interactions with aquatic life
- The underwater naturalist’s view of organisms and their roles in the environment
- Be 10 years or older
- Have a PADI Open Water Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)