Join an elite group of divers who are more than tourists, but explorers, adventurers and conservationists.
The insight and training you gain during this program will broaden your awareness and take your diving skills to a new level. You will complete a minimum of two dives during this certification.
Course Tuition: $99
- National Geographic Diver knowledge review & orientation session.
- 2 National Geographic Diver ocean training dives.
- Does not include PADI certification fee.
- Does not include National Geographic Diver learning materials.
- Great discounts are available during training.
The fun part about the PADI National Geographic Diver certification is the opportunity to participate in an exploration project. You’ll learn to observe and explore like an underwater scientist.
Call Today: 760-746-8980
As part of the National Geographic Diver Specialty course, you fine-tune your buoyancy, then set off on your exploration project. Whether it’s a survey of plant life or a study of water temperature variation, this project is your chance to think, observe and document like those who dive for science and discovery. On your next dive you’ll hone your navigation skills, then dive into an aquatic life exercise – which may also be part of your exploration project.
What You Learn:
- How to observe your surroundings to get the best experience from each dive
- Practical experience by gathering information and collecting images to create a visual representation of a dive site, detailing what you’ve discovered through your observations
- Improved underwater navigation skills and ability to find your way around underwater by using a compass as well as natural references
- You’ll be introduced to a multitude of aquatic species and be able to identify local plants and animals.
- Be 10 years or older
- Have a PADI Open Water Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)