Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialties, and the rise of digital underwater photography has made it easier and more fun than ever.
Choose from either the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course and get going with today’s modern digital equipment or the PADI Underwater Photographer course for conventional film equipment.
Course Tuition: $149
- Underwater Photographer knowledge review & orientation session.
- 2 Underwater Photographer ocean training dives.
- Includes underwater camera use.
- Does not include PADI certification fee.
- Does not include PADI Underwater Photographer learning materials.
- Great discounts are available during training.
This PADI underwater photography courses are a great way to relive the adventures you’ve had. Plus capture images to share with your friends and family.
The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course gets you going quickly with today modern digital equipment, whether you use a point-and-shoot snap camera or a sophisticated D-SLR like the pros. The PADI Underwater Photographer course is a more traditional photography course designed for conventional film equipment.
Call Today: 760-746-8980
What You Learn:
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you
- The PADI SEA method for getting great shots quickly
- The three primary principles for good underwater photos
- Be 10 years or older
- Have a PADI Open Water Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)