Be the diver everyone wants to follow and make your sense of direction legendary with the PADI Underwater Navigator Specialty course.
Finding your way is not a matter of luck! When everyone’s buzzing about a reef or checking out a shipwreck, they’re having a great time – until it’s time to go. Then they turn to you, because as a PADI Underwater Navigator, you know the way back to the boat.
Course Tuition: $149
- Underwater Navigator knowledge review & orientation session.
- 3 Underwater Navigator ocean training dives.
- Does not include PADI certification fee.
- Does not include PADI Deep Diver learning materials.
- Great discounts are available during training.
Underwater navigation can be challenging, but in the PADI Underwater Navigator Specialty course, you master the challenge. You learn the tools of the trade, including navigation via natural clues and by compass.
Call Today: 760-746-8980
What You Learn:
- Navigation patterns
- Natural navigation (without a compass)
- Compass navigation
- How to “mark” or relocate a submerged object or position from the surface
- Underwater map making
- How to follow irregular courses with the Nav-Finder
- Dive site relocation
- How to estimate distance underwater
- Be 10 years or older
- Have a PADI Open Water Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)