As the sun sets, you don your dive gear, slip on your scuba mask and bite down on your dive regulator. A deep breath and you step off the boat – into the underwater night.
Although you’ve seen this reef many times before, this time you drop into a whole new world and watch it come to life under the glow of your dive light.
Course Tuition: $149
- Night Diver knowledge review & orientation session.
- 3 Night Diver ocean training dives.
- Does not include PADI certification fee.
- Does not include PADI Night Diver learning materials.
- Does not include dive lights.
- Great discounts are available during training.
Introduce yourself to the whole new cast of critters that comes out after the sun goes down. See your favorite dive sites from a whole new perspective at night.
Call Today: 760-746-8980
What You Learn:
- Night dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and potential problems
- How to control your buoyancy at night
- Entries, exits and underwater navigation at night
- Nocturnal aquatic life, since many of the plants and animals you’ll see are different
- Be 12 years or older
- Have a PADI Open Water Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)