What is neutral buoyancy? Scuba divers like to be neutrally buoyant so they neither sink nor float. It can be a tricky thing. Divers who’ve mastered the highest performance levels in buoyancy stand apart. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover, almost as if by thought. They interact gently with aquatic life and affect their surroundings minimally.
Course Tuition: $99
- Peak Performance Buoyancy knowledge review & orientation session.
- 2 Peak Performance Buoyancy ocean training dives.
- Pool training dive.
- Does not include PADI certification fee.
- Does not include PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy learning materials.
- Great discounts are available during training.
The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course refines the basic skills you learned as a PADI Open Water Diver and elevates them to the next level. The fun part of this course is giving your dive skills a polish you may not have thought possible.
Call Today: 760-746-8980
What You Learn:
- How to trim your scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water
- Nuances in determining weight so you’re not too light nor too heavy
- How to streamline to save air and move smoothly through the water
- How to hover effortlessly in both a vertical position and a horizontal position
- Be 10 years or older
- Have a PADI Open Water Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)