Whether sunk on purpose as an artificial reef or the result of mishap, wrecks open fascinating windows to the past. Most divers find wrecked ships, airplanes and even automobiles nearly irresistible because they’re intriguing to explore, exciting avenues of discovery, and usually teeming with aquatic life.
PADI Wreck Diver course teaches techniques of rewarding, responsible wreck diving.
Course Tuition: $149
- Wreck Diver knowledge review & orientation session.
- 4 Wreck Diver ocean training dives.
- Does not PADI certification fee.
- Does not include PADI Wreck Diver learning materials.
- Does not include boat fees.
- Does not include wreck diving reel.
- Great discounts are available during training.
The fun part of the PADI Wreck Diver course is visiting wrecks, unlocking mysteries and starting to gain the knowledge and experience that allows you to see things that others overlook. Sometimes, only the trained, experienced eye recognizes that a small hole or open door likely caused the vessel’s demise.
Call Today: 760-746-8980
What You Learn:
- Techniques for diving exploring shipwrecks, and how to avoid common hazards
- How to research and learn the background of your favorite wrecks
- Wreck scuba diving equipment considerations
- Considerations and techniques for entering intact wrecks
- Experience in planning, organizing and making at least four wreck dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor
- Be 15 years or older
- Have a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)