Wanna stay warm and toasty on a dive?
Then dive dry. Yes! Unlike a wetsuit, a dry suit seals you off from the outside water and that keeps you warm! Even in surprisingly cold water.
Dry suits let you dive more challenging dive sites, and extend your dive season.
Course Tuition: $149
- Dry Suit Diver knowledge review & orientation session.
- 4 Dry Suit Diver ocean training dives.
- Pool training dive.
- Does not include PADI certification fee.
- Does not include PADI Dry Suit Diver learning materials.
- Does not include dry suit rental.
- Great discounts are available during training.
When you have the right cold water scuba diving attire, you can stand up to the elements and take advantage of the generally better visibility offered by winter months—especially at inland dive sites such as quarries, lakes, sinkholes and caves etc. As a dry suit diver, you’re equipped to scuba dive some of the world’s incredible dive sites in the world’s cooler regions that are best enjoyed in a dry suit even in their warmer months.
Call Today: 760-746-8980
What You Learn:
Gain the knowledge and skills to safely don, dive with, doff and store a dry-suit. Get introduced to the different types of suits so you can make a very informed decision if considering purchasing a dry suit. You learn:
- Dry suit buoyancy control skills
- Dry suit maintenance, storage and basic repair
- Undergarment (fleece or overall-type garments worn under the dry suit) options
- Be 15 years or older
- Have a PADI Open Water Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)