You have the passion. You want to join the best of the best in recreational scuba diving. You want to live the dive lifestyle and explore the underwater world and go places and see things you have never experienced.
Master Scuba Diver is PADI’s highest non professional recreational diving certification. This is what the best of the best reach for, because the dive possibilities are endless.
$1199.00* *** 2012 Special Price: $799*
- PADI Rescue Diver Course
- Emergency First Response Course
- PADI Emergencey O2 Provider Course
- Five PADI Specialty Diver Courses of your choosing
- Does include PADI certification fees.
- Does not include eLearning or course learning materials.
Call Today: 760-746-8980
Visit Rick’s Diving Locker to take the challenge: The Master Scuba Diver Challenge.
Prestige isn’t easy to earn, but it is certainly well worth it. As a Master Scuba Diver, you’ll have a whole new level of training and experience, whether you’re diving local wrecks, quarries and reefs, or exploring exciting dive environments around the world.
With the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating, you have reached the highest non professional level in the PADI System of diver education. It means that you have acquired significant training and experience in a variety of dive environments. See all the PADI specialty diver courses offered.
- 12 years old
- PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- PADI Rescue Diver or Junior Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Minimum of five PADI Specialty Diver courses
- Minimum of 50 logged dives