“Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course.
Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
Call for current pricing
- Rescue Diver knowledge review & orientation session.
- Bonus, O2 Course, EFR, Emergency First Response Course
- Rescue Diver ocean training dives.
- Rescue Diver pool training dives.
- Does not include PADI Rescue Diver online elearning fee ($142) Click link at bottom of this page to start now
- Does not include Rescue Diver and Emergency First Response Course learning materials ($79.99)
- Great discounts are available during training.
The fun part about this course is rising to challenges and mastering them. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say it’s the best course they’ve ever taken.
Call Today: 760-746-8980
Although the PADI Rescue Diver Course is serious, it is an enjoyable way to build your confidence and it is one of our favorite courses to teach here at Rick’s Diving Locker. If you participate in the Rick’s Diving Locker program it will greatly increase your confidence and make you a much safer and more competent scuba diver.
What You Learn:
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- Be 12 years or older
- Have a PADI Adventure Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years (Ask your instructor about Emergency First Response CPR and first aid courses).
Start the Rescue Diver Course Online
PADI Rescue Diver course is part of PADI eLearning®. The Rescue Diver Course Online gets you started right now with the background information you need for completing the PADI Rescue Diver training. Start Now!