Take a step toward emergency preparedness and meet PADI Rescue Diver prerequisites with Emergency First Response.
As one of the foremost international CPR and first aid training companies, Emergency First Response gives you the confidence to respond to medical emergencies — not just in the diving world, but in your every day world with your family, friends, neighbors and coworkers too.
Course Tuition: $85
This comprehensive program is composed of three modules: Emergency First Response Primary Care, CPR, and Emergency First Response Secondary Care, First Aid, are taught together, these courses provide extensive instruction in CPR and First Aid.
Emergency First Response Care for Children Course is an optional course that can be added or taught separately.
What You Learn:
- CPR courses for adults, children and infants
- First aid for adults, children and infants
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) training
- Emergency Oxygen Provider course
- The Emergency First Response Instructor and Instructor Trainer courses
- Be 10 years or older